What should you expect
- Gain a greater understanding of customers, other stakeholders and their importance.
- Know how to effectively build strong lasting relationships
- Communicate positively and effectively
- Successfully handle difficult customer and internal interactions.
What you will learn
Explores customer relationship management and what it means to deliver an excellent customer experience both internally and externally
- Identifying and understanding your customers – internal and external
- Positive first impressions
- Active listening
- Effective questioning
- Rapport building
- Body language
- The art of conversation
Who should do it
This course is suitable and is essential for everyone. Whether you are communicating with internal co-workers or external customers, the skills and techniques introduced in this course will help build strong lasting and helpful relationships.
How will it be delivered
The course is delivered as a combination of lecture and interactive workshops. Participants are encouraged to share their ideas, opinions and experiences to broaden the discussions.
Online course coming soon
NOTE- This course is one of four in a transformational change facilitation program and has the best results when all workshops are completed
‘Positive Workplace, Productive Workforce’ program includes:
Self-Awareness & Emotional Intelligence for confidence, succuss and happiness
Effective Leadership how to build high performing and engaged teams (for team leaders & managers)
Customer Relations & Effective Communication building lasting internal and external relationships
Coaching & Feedback turn all staff into effective coaches and multiply knowledge and skills