What should you expect
- Understanding of what it means to be an effective leader.
- Identify your own strengths, personality and leadership preferences and how to best use them.
- Recognise different personality and leadership preferences of your team members
- Recognise your own motives and those of your team members.
- Know how to inspire your team members to self-motivate
- Build positive, productive and high performing team environments
What you will learn
The meaning of leadership and what is takes to be a leader. Understanding team dynamics and development.
- Who are you as a person – who are you as a leader?
- Team basics
- Work with team members in the most effective ways.
- How to engage your team members
- How to build a positive environment for high performance teams.
Using the results from your personality test (to be provided) and other several highly interactive activities, you will gain an understanding of self and how this will impact your leadership style and how that in turn, will impact the individual differences of team members.
- Evaluate and enhance individual leadership style to become a self-aware and innovative leader.
- Understand how to best use your leadership strengths.
- Consider the implications of your team members’ personality differences and how they like to be managed.
Understand and consider you and your team members' motivations and how to enhance team
performance through tapping into individual motivations.
- Understanding motivation.
- Building commitment – not just compliance.
- Effective communication
Who should do it
This leadership course is suitable for anyone in, or aspiring to move into, a leadership role. The skills and techniques introduced in this course can be transferred across any industry or sector.
Before the course
Prior to attending this course, you are required to complete the personality test. Instructions will be provided
How will it be delivered
The course is delivered as a combination of lecture and interactive workshops. Participants are encouraged to share their ideas, opinions and experiences to broaden the discussions.
Online course coming soon
NOTE- This course is one of four in a transformational change facilitation program and has the best results when all workshops are completed
‘Positive Workplace, Productive Workforce’ program includes:
Self-Awareness & Emotional Intelligence for confidence, succuss and happiness
Effective Leadership how to build high performing and engaged teams (for team leaders & managers)
Customer Relations & Effective Communication building lasting internal and external relationships
Coaching & Feedback turn all staff into effective coaches and multiply knowledge and skills