Essential Survival Skills for New Mums
Are you planning to start a family or have done so recently?
Then this workshop is for YOU!
Starting a family is both the most wonderful and rewarding, as well as the most challenging thing you will ever do!
It comes with many changes, some unexpected. Being prepared means being one step ahead ready to face things head on.
You can do this by setting yourself up for success and learning from experts that have been there and had to find out the hard way
Join us for valuable session of information, inspiration and laughs as you...
- learn how to positively manage the life and relationship changes after your precious little treasure arrives
- get informed, equipped and empowered so you can start your new journey with confidence
- understand the importance of self-care and how to balance life with baby
- prepare to allow yourself to be a perfectly imperfect mummy
- learn how to maintain your own identity and strong relationships along the way
This is NOT
- a birthing class
- a parenting class
- about babies or their health
This is all about YOU, your personal wellbeing and happiness as a Mum and how to maintain your personal identity as well as healthy, strong relationships with partners and family. All key skills you need to positively navigate the major life changes that are inevitable when you start a family.
Who is this for?